Client Service Assistant
Jasmine started her career in the finance industry in 2015 working in risk management specializing in end-of-life planning for families. She then transferred to the banking sector with Fifth Third Bank and later was in management for DFCU Financial Credit Union. Her accomplishments include overseeing the administration and growth of several multimillion-dollar books of business, employee training for client risk retention, and boosting branch and company revenue. Jasmine’s work required developing strong working relationships with multiple specialists in the areas of mortgage, small business, and commercial and investment loans in order to provide bespoke solutions for clients. Through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), Jasmine was registered to discuss home equity options. She participated in the application, processing, and closure of consumer and commercial bank loans as well as credit and debit card transactions. During her tenure in the banking industry, she received numerous awards for her initiative and dependability while participating in their Membership Advantage Program; this program focused on strengthening relationships between the banks and the communities they served. Jasmine also received accolades for instituting policies for reducing bank fraud and minimizing unneeded risk and exposure for the bank and its clients.
Outside of the office, Jasmine contributed to community-wide financial literacy initiatives hosted at surrounding schools to promote financial literacy and awareness for adolescents and young adults.
- Her investment philosophy in a few words: Focus on the big picture and think long term. Pay yourself first!
- Her market beliefs: The market is ever-changing. Keep this in mind from an emotional and mental standpoint as it pertains to your money. The earlier you start investing, the better the chances for your desired outcome over the long run.
- Her favorite market book: The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- Her favorite book: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Her favorite mantra: The commitment you have to yourself should be unbreakable and I wasn’t born to break.